viernes, 10 de noviembre de 2017

I am not safe writting this but the truth has to come out. I worked with Jim Hopper 3 years ago. I left this note next to the cadaver because i need to get in touch with you but no one must know it. I have got clues that the Department of energy has started working again. Hopper wasn't wrong. I belive there is another gate with entering in the Upside Down. Anyway, they did not care about that. I am aware of another subject of study much more powerful than Eleven. I belive it might control minds and it could become a problem. I has been investigating and it is possible than the subject could control the mind flyer. I have been looking for Will Byers but i don't find him. He has had this monster inside his body so, better than anyone, he knows its weaknesses. World is in danger. 

I need everyone who have already fighted the mind flyer.
  
I don't know where i will be when you are reading this. Probably hidden or died. Delete every clues that link with me. And most important be careful.

Good luck

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario